Monday, September 22, 2008

The beginning . . . (exposition)

Welcome to a wonderful place where books are shared. Books and reading are my passion! I hope to be able to share some of the wonderful things that I have experienced through reading.

Reading is so important! If you think about it, where would we be without reading? No books, no television, plays, road signs, food labels--the list goes on and on. Not to mention all the wonderful effects that books have on us. They help us find out who we are, let us learn, keep us entertained, and so many other things.

I am currently a teacher in training! A middle school or high school teacher of English. So you may find that most of what I share is young adult literature, which is one of the best categories for romances, comedies, modernization, coming of age, fantasy, action, and many other things we enjoy. The power and influence of young adult literature is not to be underestimated.

SO, my goal is to share with you all the wonderful things that can be discovered in the world of words . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment