Wednesday, October 14, 2009

bikes + suspense = can't put it down!

Shift Shift by Jennifer Bradbury


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
SUCH a great book. I love riding anyway, and this just felt like a great adventure. Who doesn't think that it would fun to ride your bike across the country, seeing the world? (besides having sore leg muscles the whole time . . .)I also loved the relationship between Chris and Win. It was written so well- particularly with the flashbacks every other chapter. I like how that was done, because we get more insight into the characters and the way they think. Their relationship feels very real. The mystery and suspense aspect was great as well- i could hardly wait to find out what happened. p.s. a shout out to Cat for recommending this to me! (and letting me borrow it . . .)

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment