Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Best of The Best Book Lists

It's that time of year for all of the "Best of" book lists! Perusing these has been somewhat of a hobby lately-- I love discovering books I might have missed, or seeing what favorites made it. I've rounded up a selection of all the lists for you here, the ones that have worthwhile picks! Not all book lists are great . . . sometimes I wonder who besides the person who wrote the list has even read the book! But these are at the top of my list of lists. There's sure to be a book on here for everyone's tastes (including those reluctant readers!)  

from Epic Reads

from NPR  

from Book Riot

from Amazon

. . . And a list of the best book covers! (See below) Visually awesome.
. . . And this crazy guy has actually compiled a list of ALL the "Best of" book lists out there. It's quite long. 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment