Sunday, July 19, 2009

for all of the fantasy readers out there . . . somewhere . . .

Brisingr (Inheritance, #3) Brisingr by Christopher Paolini


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I liked this book- not necessarily the kind of book that I gravitate towards, but enjoyable all the same. This is the 3rd book in the "Inheritance Cycle"- a series of 4 books written by Christopher Paolini- (an author whose young age is impressive)and are about a young boy from humble and rather unknown origins, but who rises to be a leader the moment he is becomes connected with a newborn dragon and joins the ranks of the noble Dragon Riders. This book is full of magic, adventures, but also thoughtful moments. I felt that there were a lot of great descriptions and vivid wording, but sometimes I felt that it dragged on just a bit too long. Overall though, the story in this series is captivating, and this book is a fun read, if a long one.


View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment