Tuesday, July 28, 2009

maybe everyone can live beyond what they're capable of . . .

I Am the Messenger I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Yes, I really liked this book! It was interesting the whole time! I loved the perspective of the main character. He isn't the greatest person ever, but very likable because he is fallible, good hearted and well intentioned. The adventures and challenges that he had to face were interesting and heart-warming, because of the stark and real characters that he helped. The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 was because I didn't quite enjoy the all the four letter words at such a frequency, but isn't that the vocabulary of a 19 year old taxi driver? I would still highly recommend this book! I absolutely loved it!

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment