Thursday, November 17, 2011

Crossed (Matched #2)


Crossed (Matched, #2)Crossed by Ally Condie
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Loved the dynamic setting of the canyons, but felt that some of the relationships between the characters lacked that dynamic action. I did like the Indie character- she was interesting and brought a little spice to the story. All in all it didn't feel like too much happened--I feel like they're all in the same place as they started, only with slightly more knowledge. But that doesn't take away from the suspense and delight that you get from the details of the story that the author slowly reveals. I feel like the writing was pretty engaging too- very poetic at times, even as it relied heavily on verse to accomplish it's emotional mark.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment